Saturday, December 10, 2011

PEACE

In front of me on my desk propped up against my window are the letters PEACE.  They remind me to keep work in perspective when things can get crazy and overwhelming.  Jesus came to give peace and where there is not peace, there is no Jesus.  I am not talking about a physical quiet and calm peace, but the deep down spirit of peace no matter what is whirling around us. 

There have been many challenges in my life that I thought would have put me over the edge, things that I did not think I could handle.  It is during those times that I was forced to search for that Peace which surpasses all understanding.  I didn’t understand how I could possible find peace in my situation.  Until I realized that is exactly where God wanted me.  The peace cannot be found in that situation but with Jesus himself.  Peace comes with trusting that someone will catch you when you are falling; that someone will pull you out of the fire; that someone will save you from the wreck.  PEACE.  I pray you all can find that peace this year as we remember that Jesus came to save us from all of our situations and that one day, he will bring us to His perfect Home.  PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment