Friday, September 7, 2012

Learning to Grow - Revamped!

I checked back in to this blog after many months of hibernation and realized that it is still getting hits! 

Originally, Learning to Grow was meant to be a forum for me to have a one-stop place to post information, to support and to encourage the families that I work with through the HCOS community.  I soon realized that the blog didn't quite serve me and the families the way I had hoped.  So, I dissolved the blog.

My intention now, I hope, is to continue the blog with a new personal purpose - sharing my own family's homeschooling journey. 

So, if you have been a follower through the HCOS community, feel free to continue to follow along.  But I also understand if you want to stop following. :) 

I hope to begin to post more regularly, although I have 4 years of homeschooling to share before I get to this year!

Learning to Grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment